This is the official and only manner of registration for the ECONOS 2020.
Please be aware that payment for ECONOS 2020/2021 registration fees is only possible through the KIT certified link which can be found on this page. There are no other ways to pay for the conference.
- Registration for the ECONOS 2020 is secured via payment of the appropriate registration fee.
- The registration fee includes participation in the conference, catering between conference sessions, social events and conference dinner.
- NEW: Each third registration from the same academic institution is qualified for Free Registration application (send formless application to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- There is limited number of rooms reserved for ECONOS 2020 participants in the conference hotel. Conference registration is required to book a room in the conference hotel.
- The limited number of rooms in the conference hotel will be booked on a “First-come, First-served” basis.
- If you have problems with registration contact Organization Team
|Category||Early registration |
until 31 Oct. 2019
|Standard registration |
until 20 Jan. 2020
after 20 Jan. 2020
These fees only apply for non-profit contributors. Industrial partners (sponsors) undergo the sponsoring and exhibition rates.
Early registration rates are available until 31 October 2019 and provide two payment options: (a) by credit card or (b) by bank transfer.
Standard registration rates are applied after 31 October 2019 and until 20 January 2020. These rates can be paid online by credit card only.
Late registration rates are applied after 20 January 2020 and until the end of the conference. These rates can be paid online by credit card only or on site by credit card or cash.
Online registration before 20 January 2020 is strongly recommended to guarantee having your Abstract included in the Book of Abstracts.
Submission of Abstract should be completed before 20 January 2020 regardless of registration date to guarantee having it included in the printed Book of Abstracts.
In addition to the scientific attendees, there are three special types of attendees as follows:
- Persons taking care of attendees with reduced mobility (PRM) are free of charge. Their registration can only be acquired on site at the registration help desk in combination with a paid scientific attendee with PRM.
- Visiting non-scientific partners have to pay a reduced registration fee (260 €) that can only be in combination with the partner being a paid scientific attendee. “Visiting non-scientific fee includes catering between conference sessions, social events and conference dinner“.
- Childcare can be offered for kids of paid scientific attendees under the age of 14 free of charge. Contact with the Conference Organizers is required before 20 January 2020.
The opening hours of the registration counters on-site are as follows:
Instructions for online registration
- Please ensure you have read and understood the cancellation policy on registration conditions as provided on the website.
- All information should be typed in upper and lower case (e.g. John Smith).
Terms and conditions
- Early registration must be accompanied by payment. Otherwise, it will not be processed and the standard registration rates will be applied.
- Changes to registration invoices are only possible with regard to the invoice address or order references.
- Registration fees will only be refunded if the notice of cancellation is received by Conference Chair before 20 January 2020. The cancellation fee is €50.
- Cancellations after 20 January 2020 and no-shows are not eligible for a refund.
- There is no reason (including but not limited to illness, inability to travel, visa application rejection, travel restrictions, etc.) for registration cancellation that makes the above-mentioned deadline for cancellations inapplicable.
The organizers cannot accept liability for personal accident, loss, or damage to private property, which may be incurred as a result of the participation in the ECONOS 2020. Participants are, therefore, advised to arrange appropriate insurance coverage. This should apply not only to travel but also to cancellation costs.