Submission of Abstract should be completed before 20 January 2020 regardless of registration date to guarantee having it included in the printed Book of Abstracts.
Use a text editor of your choice to compile your abstract: title, author(s), affiliation(s) of author(s), and abstract text. Your abstract should be one page.
In order to unify abstract appearance, here are some typographic and formatting guidelines:
- Abstract to be uploaded must be in PDF format.
- Paper size should be A4 format (210 mm x 297 mm).
- Margins should be set for a 5 cm top, bottom, left, and right.
- For text fonts: use only 10pt Times (roman, bold or italic), and Symbol. Sans Serif Fonts such as Arial can be used in Figures.
- Include all equations, drawings, figures and references within the one page limit.
- Avoid asterisks, acknowledgements, job descriptions or footnotes.
- Do not add page numbers.
- Simple equations should be included in-line wherever possible, whereas more complex expressions should be centered and numbered if there are several.
- Figures should be relevant to the submission and preferably centered as shown below.
- Placing sub figures side-by-side is a convenient way to include multiple results within the one-page limit.
- The figures can be provided in grey scale or colors.
- Figure captions should be centered beneath figures and in an 8-point font.
- Figure captions should be indented 1 cm on both sides and justified on both right and left sides.
We recommend to download and use the ECONOS 2020_Abstract-template
Conference Management Form (CMF)
Please print your Abstract and the filled CMF in one PDF file and send it by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org